Benton Rangers Youth Football Camp (100 Years of Football) - June 4th and 5th.
Click here to download the registration forms.
Fri 5/1/2015 5:00 pm
- Benton Junior Football signups May 1st 5:00pm - 7:00pm at the Concession Stand at the Benton Track. Tackle: 4th-8th Grade $60.00 Flag: Kindergarten - 3rd $25.00
Sat 5/2/2015 10:00 am
- Benton Junior Football signups May 2nd 10:00am - 1:00pm at the Concession Stand at the Benton Track. Tackle: 4th-8th Grade $60.00 Flag: Kindergarten - 3rd $25.00
Sat 5/9/2015 9:15 am
- Rend Lake Water Parade May 9th: We will have a float in the parade, the incoming 4th-8th. grade tackle players are encouraged to be a part of it. We will meet at the Car Museum parking lot on North Main St. at 9:15 a.m. football jerseys will be given out to wear.
Wed 6/3/2015 3:00 pm
- Tackle Pre-Season Workouts: June 3 - June 26 on Wednesday and Friday from 3:00-4:30 at Benton Middle School. Cancellations due to inclement weather will be posted on Facebook.
Mon 7/6/2015 12:00 pm
- 7th and 8th Grade Practice: Begins week of July 6th. More details TBA. Head Coach: Ray Minor 218-9788
Wed 7/8/2015 4:00 pm
- 5th and 6th Grade Practice: Begins week of July 6th, practices Wednesday-Thursday-Friday 4:00-6:30 during summer and 4:00-6:00 when school starts. Head Coach: George Rush 218-9345, Asst. Coach: Troy Knight 927-3527
Mon 7/20/2015 5:00 pm
- 4th Grade Practices: Begins July 20, practices Mondays and Wednesdays from 5pm-7pm. Head Coach: Kevin Stubblefield 927-3343, Asst. Coach: DJ Pedigo 923-0838, Asst. Coach: Barry Vaughn 927-0899
Mon 8/24/2015 12:00 pm
- Flag: Coaches will be notifying players of practice the week of August 24th. Players will be responsible for cleats and mouthpiece.
Barry VaughnMake checks payable to BJFA. Click here to download the forms.
13735 Debra Drive
Benton, IL 62812